Monday, August 20, 2007

Barrister Nicolas Miller.

Good Day Melinda,

Thank you for your early response in sending to me the required information for preparing the necessary documents for this transaction.

I have prepared the power of attorney document. This document is a legal document where my client invokes authority on you as her next of kin. The document will remain valid until it is revoked by my client, or by me as her legal adviser. This document is very important to this transaction, because this document is a primary requirement by the finance organization in issues of funds release or international transfers.

I have written a letter to the finance organization in custody of the funds, they requested for the power of attorney document, which I have prepared for immediate submission. I have attached a copy of this document for reference in the future. When I get a full approval from the finance organization, I will give you directions on how to claim the funds, because according to the company's policy, the request for release of transfer must be applied for by either the beneficiary of the account or the next of kin of the beneficiary.

I will send to you a detailed information on how to contact the organization after I have submitted the signed copy of the power of attorney document which you will send to me.

My client appreciate the concern you are giving to this transaction. I urge that as soon as the funds are transfered to your account, it should be used only for it proposed purpose.

I have also attached to this mail the certificate of deposit document given to me by the finance organization. This document is a proof of deposit, issued when the funds were deposited by my client's husband, Mr. Scott Hillyard.

I await an early acknowledgment of the recipt of this mail.

Regards,

Barrister Nicolas Miller.

Yahoo! Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try it now.


-----Inline Attachment Follows-----

No comments: