Monday, August 20, 2007

Mrs. Anne Marie Joubert

Dearest in the Lord,

How are you and the entire family, with hope all is fine with you? I thank you very much for your mail received, may the almighty God bless you and your family as you use this money as i directed you to. My dear, i will like you to know that we have not seen or met each other before but i have the full believe that my contacting you is not by any mistake. I also thank you very much for your caring over my ill health. I will like you to know that i have made all my decision before i decided to make this donation for charity work through you.

Please i will like you to send to me all your contacts such as your full name, your house address and your Phone/ fax number. This is to enable me write an authorization latter to the bank for them to open up a communication with you for the fund transfer. I will also send a copy to you and also give you the contacts of the bank for you to also contact and instruct them for the transfer of the money into your account.i most not forget to thank you for your information you sent to me

My dearest in Christ, Please i wouldnt like any of my husband's family to know about this transaction, even any other body from your country untill the money is transferred into your account. This is for the security of this money and to avoid your country government to look into this money when is transferred into your account. My husband's family is so wicked and they are responsible for the death of my lovely husband. Please follow my instructions and you will receive the money into your account. I want you to send me your contacts information very fast because i want you to start communication with the bank before my surggery oppration soon.

Please remember me in your prayers, keep praying without season and the almighty God will bless you and your family. Remember to use the money as i directed you to as i will like you to know that good name is better than Silver and Gold.

Remain blessed in the Lord,

Your sister in Christ,
Mrs. Anne Marie Joubert

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail

No comments: