Thursday, August 16, 2007

Mark Wildman Email Scam

Dear Friend,

I introduce myself as Mark Wildman, Global Head of Offshore Banking at
Deutsche Bank. A contracted staff of Perez and Hamilton contacted you
earlier concerning Mr. Moser Arington and an investment placed under
our banks management 9 years ago. I would respectfully request that you
keep the contents of this mail confidential and respect the integrity
of the information you come by as a result of this mail.

This is a legitimate transaction,and you will be paid 30% for
your"Assistance".If you are interested, please write back and I will
provide further details and instructions.

I will assume all responsibilities for this endeavor so you don't have
to worry about any legal ramifications, You urgent response is highly
anticipated so please email me through this email; my private email
address:markwildman245@yahoo.de

Mark.

No comments: