Monday, August 20, 2007

Mr. John Goodluck

Dear Melinda,
How are you today coupled with your family?, hope fine.
Thank you very much for the demonstration of your great faith and commitment towards the realization of this endeavour. I pray God to continue to bless all the works of our hands. We are walking in the newness of life. I want to know whether you did forward the letter to the laywer and called him as i told you. I am very surprise to heard you saying that you need a phone number and email address for the lawyer?, whereas the bank gave it to you as :

THIS BANK HAVE A GOVERNMENT ACCREDITED ATTORNEY ASSIGNED TO THIS BANK BY THE BENINOISE CENTRAL BANK TO ASSIST FOREIGN CLAIMS. YOU CAN SOLICITE FOR HIS ASSISTANCE.

HE IS BY NAME BARRISTER TONY EKE,

E-MAIL ADDRESS: barrtonyeke@yahoo.fr

PHONE NUMBER: +229-93-94-28-53,

Please do not be afraid of the telephone bill because any expenses you incurred in this endeavour will be deducted from the total amount first before our sharing according to the percentage agreed upon. But, you have to be honest with me in recording them down, all your expenses both the e-mail bills and telephone bills as I am writing down all my own expenses here so that when the money is remitted into your account, all our expenses will be deducted out first before our sharing ratio. I hope that this is a fair arrangement.

Good news, today I have submitted my resignation officially to the bank so as to have enough time to prepare for my travel to your country. I am now excited with great joy. Well, I shall keep you informed as soon as it is approved.

Please tell me the atmospheric condition of that place now so that I will know the type of things to buy for my coming. We are only fortunate to be friends. Everything will go smoothly because God is in control. Hopefully, if everything workout fine as planned by the agent who is processing my visa, I suppose to be in your country by next week.

Further, I would like you to do one favour for me. Can you be able to get a hotel reservation for me ?. or would you accommodate me in your home for sometimes ,when I come ?. I need your urgent answer

Keep me updated always. God has blessed us through this endeavour. I am so glad. I have attached a copy of my international passport for you to have a look at the person who is visiting you soon. In return, I would like to have yours as well and know who you are. Tell my regards to your family. Have a nice day.
Your Friend,
John

Ne gardez plus qu'une seule adresse mail ! Copiez vos mails vers Yahoo! Mail


-----Inline Attachment Follows-----

No comments: