Monday, August 20, 2007

Dr.Patrick Aziza

Dear Melinda Camp,

Listen, I have receive your email in good condition and I have given you maximum co-operation just to throw light of this entire transaction to you, but at this point you are trying to bit around the bush rather than hitting the point as you may understand that the board of directors of this bank and foreign bodies (international monetary funds) that was presently here yesterday have live an instruction. Please can I bend the instruction given to me by the people that gave me the job am doing to take care of my lovely home?

I want you to understand that I am a good Christian I don’t tall lies, more especially I have a family of three kids and my lovely wife, please I look around them before I do any thing am doing that may cause my job.

I know very well that you can source US$100.00 on your own without any assistance from any body, I can only advice you to move right now and fill out the form and as well as forwarding the money through western union money transfer immediately, so that by tomorrow our accredited attorney to commence his job journey to Abuja to get the completed application by you endorsed in the office of attorney general of federal republic of Nigeria

Remember to forward the money to the name on the form and it as follow

NAME……………………………………………………: ERIC UBA
ADDRES:………………………………………………..LAGOS-NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION ……………………………………..YOU
ANSWER:………………………………………………ME

Move directly to any western union money transfer agent around you to send the money it will be salve than sending the money through bank because of the ugly experience I have here yesterday.

After sanding the money, do not forget to email the MTCN number for easy collection of the money.

Reply urgently

Thanks

Dr.Patrick Aziza

No comments: