Monday, August 20, 2007

MR.FRANK JAMES

ATTN: SIR / MADAM
CONFIDENTIAL & URGENT

It is my great pleasure to write you this letter on behalf of my
colleagues. Your information was given to me by a member of the South
African Export Promotion Council (SAEPC) who was with the Government
delegation on a trip to your country for a bilateral conference talk
to encourage foreign investors.

I have decided to seek a confidential co-operation with you in the
execution of the deal hereunder for the benefit of all parties and
hope you will keep it confidential because of the nature of this
business.

Within the Department of Minerals & Energy where I work as a Director
of Audit and Project Implementation and with the co-operation of two
other top officials, we have in our possession an overdue payment in
US funds.

The said funds represent certain percentage of the total contract
value executed on behalf of my Department by a foreign contracting
firm,which we the officials over-invoiced to the amount of
US$26.500,000.00 (Twenty-Six Million Five Hundred Thousand US
Dollars).
Though the actual contract cost has been paid to the original
contractor, leaving the excess balance unclaimed.


We are seeking your assistance to front as beneficiary of the
unclaimed funds, since we are not allowed to operate foreign accounts.

Details and change of beneficiary information upon application for
claim to reflect payment and approvals will be secured on behalf of
you/your Company.
I have the authority of my partners involved to propose that should
you be willing to assist us in this transaction your share as
compensation will be US$6.625m (25%), while my colleagues and I
re taxation and miscellaneous expenses incurred.

Thanks for your co-operation.
Regards,
MR.FRANK JAMES
frankjames112@yahoo.co.uk

N.B Please email your confidential Telephone and Fax number to enable
me contact you for further clarifications.

No comments: