Monday, August 20, 2007

Mr. Pius Anya.

Dear Melinda Camp ,

Thanks for your response to my e-mail. I am glad that you have accepted this opportunity of working with my colleague and myself to claim this outstanding funds. I can guarantee you that based on our master plan for the claim, the plan would be a success once you co-operate fully with us.

All that we intend to do is to present your particulars to our establishment and claim (with adequate documentation), that you executed a contract here for our establishment sometime ago but that you have not been paid for this contract. We shall then include your name in the list of contractors awaiting approval for payment by our Finance Ministry.

On completion of the transaction, you shall have a benefit of 30% of the fund for your envisaged efforts and assistance rendered. 10% shall be used to settle any expenses both you and I shall make at the course of this transaction.

Please tell me more about your person; your age, occupation or current investment I will call you today to enable us discuss more on this project. If you are not self-employed, then what kind of investment or business can you successfully manage given the necessary funds?

To start the processing immediately, we required the following from you:-

1 Your full
2 Your contact address
3 Your Bank Details which the money will be transfer into (i.e. the Name of the bank and the address)

Looking forward to your response at your earliest convenience, and also to working with you to achieve this life-long goal.

Sincerely,
Mr. Pius Anya.

No comments: