Monday, August 20, 2007

kevin solomon

FROM THE DESK OF
kevin solomon
133 Fleet Street,
London EC4A 2BB,

Dear Friend,

I am kevin solomon the Personal Attorney to the late John Wayburn an Engineering Consultant who passed away without a relative.

I hereby attempt to reach you via your email so that we can work together to claim his Estate valued at U.S$7.3Million. Be informed that I am putting my all for us to make a success of this.

I am contacting you to participate in repatriating my late client's Estate before they are declared unserviceable.

Particularly the deceased had an account valued at about US$7,3Million Dollars which we can claim if we work together in TRUST and HONESTY.

You should forward alone your current telephone and fax number,
including your current mailing address.

I hope to hear from you in no distant time. I will be paid my lawyers/legal fees at the conclusion of this transaction.

Best regards,

No comments: